Hello all!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! My name's Kyra(keer-ah) and I'm excited to share new music, tips, style and anything interesting!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Me Likey

1.) My brand spanking new notebook by Anna Sui! 

 


I bought it from this place called Pharmaca by my house. It's amazing. Pharmaca is like a Henry's on steroids. They're all about being "healthy" and "organic", but they also have candles, fancy soaps, all natural makeup (kind of an oxymoron), magazines, exotic teas, chocolates, ipod covers  and notebooks! In summary, it's pretty much my dream store, and I could probably stay there all day. Anyways, I've been wanting this notebook for a while and I finally broke down and bought it today! Ahh it's so pretty!
Yeah, as you can tell,  I'm one of those nerdy writer chicks who always gets excited over new notebooks. 
"Writer girl to . . . THE RESCUE!!!"   


2.) Flower shop 
This is the best scent ever. I am addicted. Flower shop is this candle at bath and body works and it smells so good! My room always has to smell like flowers now.  


  


3.) Sweetarts. They're sweet. They're tart. What's not to like?    


   



4.) Josie Maran  tinted moisturizer. This is perfect for girls who want an even skin tone, but hate to cake on a  ton of foundation and concealer. It's (duh) moisturizing and has an SPF of 30! Yay! 

Josie Maran - Tinted Moisturizer 

5.) Batman 

    

6.) Gossip Girl. I just can't stop watching this show. I'm only on season two via netflix, but I love the fashion and the drama. Whoohoo go Chuck and Blair! Boo Dan, I hate you! 


  



7.) Tea!!!  Nothing like a good old Chai Tea Latte!!!



Will you marry me?


  My second favorite tea that's not a latte would be Tazo Organic Apple Red from Henry's. It tastes like cinnamon caramel apples. Yummy!!!.    

      





8 comments:

  1. I agree. Pharmaca is heavenly. I mean, candles and free tea? What more could you ask for!
    Mmm, I haven't tried that flavor of Tazo yet. Sounds absolutely scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josie Maran tinted moisturizer? i looked online that is like $40, let me know if it is any good.

    Also Pharaca? are u talking about one by Vons or one in bressi ranch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla don't tell the world our location!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry u seemed open.
      Not like they know what vons.

      Delete
  4. And yeah the moisturizer is really good but expensive. I think maybelline just came out with a new BB cream that you can use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That got mixed reviews, so maybe ill try the elf tinted moistrizer. It's cheap so if it sucks I will have less desire to want to punch someone in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elf is actually pretty good. Yeah maybellines bb cream works really we'll

    ReplyDelete