Hello all!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! My name's Kyra(keer-ah) and I'm excited to share new music, tips, style and anything interesting!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ooh La La . . .

Yesterday, I was innocently watching the Olympics. In fact, I didn't even want to watch it because swimming was on. I mean seriously, boring! I didn't want to watch a bunch of guys going back and forth, back and forth in the water until someone finally won and got a medal I didn't even care about. But I watched anyway because I was bored and there was nothing else to do. I was shocked however, to find myself completely interested in the games. I couldn't stop watching. I was entranced. Why you ask? Because I have just found out the reason the Olympics have survived for thousands of years! The Olympics has the hottest guys alive!!!!  


   

I mean seriously, look at that! Look at it! That my friend is a mister Ryan Lochte. And he won the hackin gold medal. Break me off a piece of that!  


     



Swoon!

   




Well, after a while the swimming portion of the games was over. *sigh* The announcer guy said that men's gymnastics was next. "Men's gymnastics?" I asked "Like the male equivalent of those tiny, super flexible girls who do cartwheels and back-flips? No, thank you!" But like I said I was bored . . .  so I watched anyways. And flips and cartwheels are not what these guys do. They do this thing called the pommel horse. "But Kyra, the pommel horse? Like ponies? That sounds uber girly, I'm out." you might say. Wrong-o kids! Watch this clip and you will soon understand. 



   


See how strong they have to be? See how much upper arm strength? It's amazing how they can do that! Incredible! So freakin cool!

So first we have Sam Mikulak



 




   


   
Danell Levya 


   

Awww and he has a lucky towel!!! :) I haven't gotten this excited about sports since men's figure skating back in the the 2010 winter Olympics.  Go Evan!!!


    

Yep, so that's it!!! And don't forget to watch the Olympics tonight! Woman's gymnastics will be on!!! Buh- Bye!



6 comments:

  1. Hahaha, Evan Lysacek! He looks so happy!

    P.s. YOU'RE A MAN OBJECTIFIER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I'm going to OBJECTIFY my fist into yo face for saying that! Wha what?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I told you to not wear hair bands!!!

      Delete
    2. I was sick at home, you lamos! Let me be lazy in peace!

      Delete
  3. Yah paige, they are so 10th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danell's towel has a fan page.
    He takes it everywhere.

    ReplyDelete