Hello all!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! My name's Kyra(keer-ah) and I'm excited to share new music, tips, style and anything interesting!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

College!!!

Hey guys, so this is gong to be a short blog, but I wanted to tell you I'm starting my French 2 course at Community College tomorrow!
I'm taking the course during the summer so that I'll have room for an elective next year. I'm thinking psychology. 
I'm really nervous! I'm still in high school so I won't know anybody there and they'll all be older than me. 
Plus, I can't do small talk! I melt and turn the color of exploding tomatoes during small talk. Observe: 


Nice person: Hey, friend! 
Me: ummmm . . . hi. 
NP:How are you? 
M:I'm-I'm . . . . 
NP:Are you ok? 
M: Yeah, I'm just-ahhhhhhhh!!!!! 
And then I fling my blubbering self out of the door and run outside screaming. 
NP:You're what?  


Well, I'll tell you how it goes tomorrow.   
Souhaitez-moi bonne chance!!! 


Merci beaucoup, mes amies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! What about that awkward car ride with your neighbor/teacher...don't forget about that... Not helping? Maybe this will: the class probably won't consist of just college students. In fact, there might be more high schoolers with the same idea as you.

    ReplyDelete