Hello all!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! My name's Kyra(keer-ah) and I'm excited to share new music, tips, style and anything interesting!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My wig

I've been thinking about it for a while and I really want to dye my hair. My hair's naturally a light boring brown and I want it to be a light radiating auburn. It would look gorgeous, a red between Emma Stone and Mary Jane.


                          
People wouldn't look across the street and see the mousy brown haired girl stumbling around like a bimbo, they'd see a vivacious and exotic redhead striding purposefully. Oh, and you have no idea how purposeful I can stride.
So everything sounds great right? No! Wrong-o buddy! My mother forbids me from dying my hair, and even when I pointed out that she herself dyed her hair, her answer was "duh, that's different".
Yeah, yeah, I shouldn't be so harsh on my mom because she wants whats best for me. Love you, Mom.  "I'm just kinda T.O.ed right now . . . " to quote Kip from Napoleon Dynamite.
So my solution is . . . A wig of course! It's genius and it would look so natural!  


Right Ariel?
 I can put it on when I leave the house and put it back on when I return. Easy peasy! And don't forget the lemon squeezy. ;) 

3 comments:

  1. You would rock that wig...oh, and I fed your fish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're supposed to feed them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES. OR THEY DIE. AND THEN U DIE.


    ...No, I'm only joking! Ha ha. But when u click on the gadget, it gives the fish virtual food.

    ReplyDelete