Hello all!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! My name's Kyra(keer-ah) and I'm excited to share new music, tips, style and anything interesting!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Room Tour!!!


Hey all you stalkers and uber-nosy readers! Inspired by blognifique's most recent post, I would like to show you guys what my room looks like and show you a day in the life of HelloKyra!!! 



  

 This is what you see when you first walk into my room. Check out that beautiful view of my fence! If I stand on my tippy toes, I can see even more houses!!!


   

Then when you turn, you see my bed and random things I've stuck onto my walls!

   

Here's a close up of one of the snowflakes I put on my wall.  


 


    






My room's really small and I didn't have room in . . . . my room, so I put a desk in my closet!


Here's a closeup of the shelf in my closet. 








My extensive perfume collection.







      

I keep all my lip glosses and lipsticks in here!

  

And of course, there's my dog Cookie in his usual spot on my bed. 








4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, I think I shall do a room tour! I'm lovin' the fourth picture down. Very retro. :) And, as always, Cookums steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks and heck yes do a room tour! ROOM TOUR ROOM TOUR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ye gurl, enough space to lurk in that window

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me.

    Kudos!

    Visit my web-site :: Karrie Tosches

    ReplyDelete