Hello all!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! My name's Kyra(keer-ah) and I'm excited to share new music, tips, style and anything interesting!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Music!!!

My Favorite Bands:


7.) Peter Bjorn and John  


  

Young Folks 

 Amsterdam 

It Don't Move Me




6.) Metric  


     

Youth Without Youth

Combat Baby

Dead Disco

Monster Hospital

5.) The Cribs  


Come On , Be a No-One

Things You Should Be Knowing


4.) The Strokes 

    

Automatic Shop  

You Only Live Once 


3.) Arctic Monkeys  

    

A Certain Romance

Crying Lightning

2.) The Violent Femmes 



Blister In the Sun

Kiss Off

Prove My Love 


1.) Pixies!!!!!
  



   

Debaser 

 Monkey Gone to Heaven 

 No. 13 Baby  

Wave of Mutilation  

Where Is My Mind




























2 comments: