Hello all!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! My name's Kyra(keer-ah) and I'm excited to share new music, tips, style and anything interesting!

Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm Back!!!

Hey all, I'm back from the first day of my college adventure. Oh, yeah 5 hours of french a day and an hour in the "language lab" afterwards. Not exactly fun, but strangely easy.
Allow me to explain. This is what would happen in during sophomore year:


Teach: Numero trois, sil-vous plait? Volunteer? 
Silence.
T: Victim?
Me: Please don't look at me, hide, hide!!!!!
I duck behind the person in front of me. Unfortunetly, the movement has attracted their attention.
Me: Oh no!!! Eye-contact! Avert gaze!!!
I look away quickly.
Teach: . . . Kyra?
Me: NOOOOOOO!


But in college:
Teach: Kyra!
Me: Je voudrais un coca at un sandwich, sil-vous plait.


The questions are so easy! They're just reviewing what I've already learned. I feel like some sort of super human genius. And sure, maybe I don't have any friends, but neither does anyone else! On our 15 minute breaks, everyone splits up in all different directions on their own.
But wait, here's the best part of college.
I don't have to raise my hand and announce to the class that I have to go to the bathroom. I just leave!!! 
So yeah, 3 more weeks and I'm free!!!

3 comments:

  1. Are they all about our age? Recognize anyone? What do YOU do on your 15 minute break? Any dreaful partner or group activities? Tell me tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well most of them are about 18. And I was going to attempt to socialize during the breaks but the only people who were talking were these two really tall guys and it would be kinda weird if short me just suddenly walked between them and was like what's up so I just sat and listened to my ipod. Oh yeah and partner activity isn't that bad because no one actually knows what they're doing so I don't feel stupid!

    ReplyDelete