Hello all!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! My name's Kyra(keer-ah) and I'm excited to share new music, tips, style and anything interesting!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Autumn Fun!

Ok, I'll admit it, when it comes to Halloween, I celebrate way too early! But ya know what? Honey badger don't care! Oh Autumn, my favorite season. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the various fall themed candles available at this time of the year, the pumpkin chai latte at Starbucks, maybe it's the fact I can wear my cute flannel pajamas without dying from the heat or the fact that it's an actual, viable time to say "I ain't afraid of no ghost"!   
Sorry I couldn't resist. I went shopping.



Leaves 4 oz. Small Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works    
  






Creamy Pumpkin Hand soap



 

OPI nail polish in meet for drinks   


Actually it doesn't seem like I bought a lot of stuff when I write it down . . . Oh, well. I can't wait to start decorating! I'm going to try to hold off until next week, but we'll see!







5 comments:

  1. Gurrl, I love the fall, too! And the pumpkin chai latte is the bomb-dot-com!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait no, I was thinking of the pumpkin frappuccino...whatever!

      Delete
  2. we must go back so i can get some stuff!
    that the body shop deal at sephora, the 2 candles (the cotton and "abrcrobie" one) and the apple something lotion.
    (&& anything else I like)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete