Hello all!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! My name's Kyra(keer-ah) and I'm excited to share new music, tips, style and anything interesting!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Random dom dom

Hello readers! This post doesn't have specific theme it's just going to be me going on random, albeit entertaining tangents.

1.) The Heat 
Ok, first of all I cannot believe I complained that it was hot at 83 degrees a few weeks ago! It was 91 degrees yesterday. 91.  I am not having fun in the freakin sun!!!!

2.) Autumn  
So if you read my last post, you'll remember I already bought fall themed stuff for my room. Even though it's really hot I . . .  well I bought more.  Yeah!  But seriously what is wrong with me? And where did I get all of this money anyway? 


Pier One Pumpkin Votive Holder 

Jack-o'-Lantern String Lights 
Pier One Jack o' Lantern String Lights 

 
Bath and Body Works Wallflower in Apple Crumble  

3.) The Killers streamed their new album Battle Born on itunes. Just to let you know so that you don't have to listen to it-it's bad. 

4.) I just checked out Gone With the Wind from the library! I'm really excited because Gone With the Wind is one of my favorite movies ever and now i get to read the book it was based on! Woooooooooohoo! 

  

As God as my witness, as God as my witness, I will never be hungry again!!!!  

And that's all folks! 






2 comments:

  1. Woah, girl! You be changin' it all up in this here blog!
    Aw, you got one of those cute pumpkin candle holders! Love those!
    And I love the lights, too! Are you going to string those up around your room or....?
    Now I feel the need to decorate as well!
    Oh, and the heat is awful, I know. It was 102 yesterday in the county. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The times they be changing! And yeah I'm going to hang up the lights in my room but if I have a Halloween party I'm going to hang them up in my back yard.

      Delete