Hello all!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! My name's Kyra(keer-ah) and I'm excited to share new music, tips, style and anything interesting!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Catch up

Hey guys I don't really know what this post is going to be about yet but I feel like I really should talk to you so here it goes.
1.) The weather is getting better. hahaha no its not! Well, I mean it doesn't feel like it, but yeah it is cooling down.

 
*caw caw, caw caw* 

. . . or not. Or maybe it's the fact I had to run a mile in PE today, while this one girl started yelling out my name  every time I wanted to slow down!!!! 

Me and Kayla are going to be twins on twin day!

 

We'll do you proud Fred and George! 

Ok, post over. Now, I will return to my homework! Bye!

5 comments:

  1. What the heck are we going to wear!
    damn it! i left my 2 black sunglasses at my moms. maybe My dad can drive me over there and i can pick up 2 of the same color

    (blue, purple, black, white, light pink, yellow...i think that is all I have doubles of)

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow me back? :D x

    anillla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Yah do it Kyra!
      I know you will enjoy her beauty and fashion blog

      Delete
  3. kyra your blog is amazinnnnng :D

    ReplyDelete