Hello all!

Welcome to my blog and thanks for reading! My name's Kyra(keer-ah) and I'm excited to share new music, tips, style and anything interesting!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Home Alone: Kyra Edition

Now children, there comes a point in every person's life when your parents aren't home. At first, you might not even realize they've left, and although your first impulse might be to run out into pouring rain and scream "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!!!", please hold back. It's time to take advantage of the situation! Come on room dwellers! It's time to leave the shire and take ova the hiiiiizzzy! That's right folks. . .
1.) Pretend your in a musical, you can basically sing as loud as you want, and add your own dance moves "HmmmHmmm I'm doin the dishes yeaaaaaa . . . "
2.) Talk to your pets. I mean we all know it gets lonely when you're by yourself, and besides, Cookie really does understand me!!!  
3.) Make a Wilson. If volleyballs are not available, make one out of a cantaloupe.

 

4.) Make a log of how many hours you've lasted without human contact 


5.) Drink your own piss  


6.) If hungry, you can attempt to venture into a land called . . . "the kitchen" to make "food". To do this, grab whatever is in reach and throw it into the microwave.  
7.) Find a hot neighbor
8.) Go Call Me Maybe on their ass
9.) Take the opportunity to yell: "I HATE MY LIFE!" Hey, you couldn't do it when people were home.
10.) Throw a house party with all of your friends!!!


11.) Watch whatever you want on TV  without the disapproving eyes of your mother! Oh yeah, i get to watch all of the gritty jail documentaries that I want!

  

12.) Stuff your face with junk food. There aren't any witnesses.


Now you won't starve!!!   

BYEEEEEE!!! 
   






14 comments:

  1. I love 5,8, and 3!

    Also take off the stupid comment box thing plz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And can you tell me hooooooow?

      Delete
    2. 1. go to www.blogspot.com (if your already signed in...continue to 2)
      2. click on your blog name
      3.click settings (under new post; left side & last one)
      4.click "post and comments"
      5.#3 from bottom should say "show word verification?" and change to "NO"

      -if you have trouble, go use Google.

      Delete
    3. Ur blog just got that much cooler.

      Delete
  2. I'm here! You've found the hot neighbor! *badum tss*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright Paige come on over here and start mowing my lawn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she is trying to make a "call me maybe" joke, paige.
      ***criquet criquet criquet...***

      Delete
    2. i know that kayla -_- the point is i don't want to mow her freaking lawn

      Delete
  4. I could have used this list over winter break!
    I starved to death because I didn't have ur instructions!

    ReplyDelete